[IP] Re:Michelle and Einstein Approval

Thanks for sharing your wonderful, exciting news. You sound like I did when I
got my certification for Ophth. . Tech.  I screamed out at the mailbox and
all thru the house.  My hubby, who was a rather low key person thought, of
course, that I had gone crazy and if not that........had certainly
He died a couple yrs ago.  I have remarried and my new husband would be
yelling and jumping up and down right by my side.
It is also really great that you knew that we fellow pumpers would and will
be thrilled when another pumper joins us.  This is a great group of pumpers.
Jackie P