Re: [IP]Jim- "hiding" cures et al. [discussing religion on this site]

I would be very interestedin a Christian discussion related to diabetes and
anything else. I find that pray and positive thinking play a big role in
keeping my health good.I've had t1 for 20 yrs and have no other health
problems and my t1 is in good control since going on pump . I know my God is
the reason for such a healthy life..thank you for asking---Jenee