Re: [IP] site changes

I have had my pump for almost 1 yr and am still confused on how to fill
resevoir up to 300 an dget it into pump ,my pump only allows res to be filled
to 200 units which generally lasts 3-4 days and what are sils?? I've only
been on this site for 5 days and am learning so much but I am unclear about
so much.Usually I just go by what I was taught in the class while I was
pregnant..I love the pump but cant afford all the supplies ..Can you give me
tips on how to make them last longer? I dont have ins right now -my husband
is self-employed and needless to say the supplies take up a lot of our hard
earned $$$ but they are way better than the alternative..please help.