Re: [IP] multiple basal profiles

I am curious as I have a 507C and my basals really have not had to change.
we deal with the pred with boluses on a sliding scale which works perfect
for me.
But my question is why would a person need so many basal changes? I changed
mine at first with the pred I am on and it really messed me up so my endo
said to keep the basals and use the dual wave bolus and it has been working
wonderfully for me. I wake up with a 115 BG. Once I we were able to get my
pain under control with oxycontin it brought down my A1C to 7 from a 11.
That is what pain did to me and we played and played with basals and
boluses. But I don't understand why a person would need so many options.
The only thing I think I see as a positive for me because of my situation
is the remote. I do use the dual wave bolus but other than that that is
all. I am just trying to learn that is all..so please don't take this note
wrong :)
email @ redacted