Re: [IP] Thanks everyone.

I have both Infusion sets for D and MM. They will work on each other,
and the only thing I can't help is with the MM syringes. I have D
cartriges galore, and also a couple of batteries for D. MM can be got at
the drugstore for a few dollars, and I also have Humalog spares at
   If one of the list admins can send me phil's addy privately, and with
his permissal, I'd like to get this into shipment for him.
   Both Companies do have a program of payments and such, but it's hard
when you get denied for wanting to be well. These insurence companies
may as well promote SMOKING!
   I'm already on Medic-Aid (For those outside of CA), but have many
friends in the Diabetes Care community. I hope phil will not give up his
rights. I don't know if phil uses D or MM, but the sets would do for
either, and the insulin too.

Jenny S.