Re: [IP] Microalbumin and other Questions

In a message dated 7/7/00 11:36:50 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  Also, instead of
 scheduling appts for every 3 months, he says he now wants to see me
 every 4 months. I'm happy with
 the idea of visiting the doc one less time per year and I'd like to
 think that all these actions are due to me wearing the pump, but I
 stillwonder if its a cost cutting measure on his part. >>

My endo puts down "3-4 months" for my appointments. That was even before the
pump. It's because my control is so good, I know how to make my own
adjustments, see my other docs regularly and call if I have a problem he
needs to know about/I need to consult him about. So I don't think it's
cost-cutting -- it's a compliment to you.

Jan (and Elvis)