[IP] weird bubble movement

Eric Schmidt said: <Assuming the block is not initially moving,
to get it moving you would have to push increasingly harder on it until
you overcame the friction between it and the pavement. >

This describes the bubble problem when I prime my set before inserting!
Sometimes those larger bubbles just doesn't want to move right away. I always
check the reservoir and don't think the amt. of insulin I supposedly prime to
get them moving through the tubing is lost.

Once bubbles finally move and are primed out, everything is just fine (no bg

Barb, I'd like to hear what MM says if you call.

Beth H.