Re: [IP] multiple basal profiles

The 508 multiple basal profiles is for use in different days of week or for
different hormonal changes.  It comes in handy for example on weekends I
would wake up later and would have a lower basal in the morning just for
saturday and sunday or week during the month for menstural cycles where the
507c is basal profiles is used on daily bases and on weekends you would have
to change or use the temporary basal