RE: [IP] using the insulin in the tubing

Actually it has nothing to do with my MM and everything to do with me.
I knew I was low in my reservoir and being a bit frugal waited for it to run
out. I went into my bag looking for my bottle of Humalog and noticed the
pouch I keep it in wasn't there.  So instead of driving the 40min home and
being in crunch time at work, I just did the reservoir 'trick'.  But I
wasn't surprised by the warning and in fact was expecting it.

Although othersMMV,