[IP] RE:using the insulin in the tubing

Hi Sherry, The instructions you wrote are exactly what i did, i just left
out the details.  I also had a sil.  Before i reconnected to my site i tried
priming, and no luck.  Then i raised the pump (insulin came out) and lowered
the pump (insulin went back up the tubing.)  I thought the problem was the
open end where it connects to the site.  So i tried connecting to my site
and raising and lowering the pump, and when i raised it, the air moved
towards my site, which meant that it was delivering insulin.  Wonder what i
might have done wrong?