Re: [IP] Thanks everyone.

Phil,
I'm sorry to hear about your insurance company problems.  I would suggest you
call the ADA and ask if there are any organizations willing to help.  Also, if
you have not done so already call your pump company and see what they can do for
you.  I have some mini-med stuff you can have to help get you by temporarily.
Insurance companies suck for many people.  We will miss you after you unsuscribe
too.
Santana