-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of The Kiley's
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 12:25 PM
To: email @ redacted

hi all.
I realize I haven't written much, but I'm just so excited and I don't have
anyone to share my news with . . . no person here who could possibly
appreciate it as much as I do, anyway, except this list!!

I GOT APPROVED!!!  My pump will be here Tues.
When I got the call, I actually jumped up and down!  My daughter thought I
was loosing it.  She actually asked, "Mommy, are you low or something??"

I'm sooooo excited!!  I've never been so worked up about anything!!  I
called my CDE and she said I should be up and running in 2 weeks.  I can't
wait!
HORRAY!  :-)

Michelle and Einstein - my new insulin brain!