[IP] Michelle and Einstein...

Michelle wrote:

>>I GOT APPROVED!!!  My pump will be here Tues.
When I got the call, I actually jumped up and down!  My daughter thought I
was loosing it.  She actually asked, "Mommy, are you low or something??"<<

Congrats on your pump approval!  I know exactly how you feel, I turned
cartwheels for days when I found out my insurance had ok'd my pump.  You're
gonna love pumping, although the first couple weeks can be trying, but it
will smooth out in no time. :o)

RoseLea and Max... a real team...