Re: [IP] Thanks everyone.

Your offer has brightened my day so very much.  What an awesome thing to do.  If I
used the Disetronic I would help too (I used mini-med).  Perhaps Phil can call the
ADA and ask about help in this tight situation.  It would be a shame for him to
have to go off the pump b/c of the crappy insurance company.