[IP] Roger Campbell's wife

I was very saddened to hear of Roger's wife's death.  I met Roger the day
he was getting hooked up to his hockey puck, and in his posts he frequently
mentioned his fondness for his wife Jean.

Since people have requested sending cards/donations, I'm including the
relavant information from the obituary in today's Boston Globe:

CAMPBELL of  Franklin, suddenly July 4, 2000 Jean V. (Lonergan) 51.
Beloved wife of Roger W. Cambell Sr...Late residence 6 Derby La.  Relatives
and friends are invited to attend her funeral Monday at 9:15AM from the
Charles F. Oteri Franklin Funeral Home, 33 Cottage St Franklin with a
funeral service in St. John's Episcopal Church, 237 Pleasant St Franklin at
10AM.  Internment Blue Hills Cemetery.  Calling hours Sun 2-4 & 7-9PM.  In
lieu of flowers, donations in her memory sent to Joslin Diabetes Ctr. 1
Joslin Place, Boston MA 02215 would be appreciated.

And the ZIP for Franklin is 02038.