RE: [IP] MM 508 Price

The $5495 US sounds about right, but you should call Minimed and let them
know that you really want to get one and that you are paying out of pocket
for both the pump and supplies.  My guess is that they would do what they
could to help you out.  I have heard that in some situations they have given
discounts and in others they have given payment plans to pay it off.  I
would think any of the pump companies, would love to get cash for everything
instead of doing the insurance dance.

Let us know how it turns out,