[IP] Re: remote control on MiniMed

I have found the remote control on the MiniMed 508 very difficult to use in
crowded, loud situations as I can't hear the bolus.  I was at a wedding once
with my ear practically in my lap, and I still couldn't hear it.  Another
time, I was in a noisy restaruant, did everything right (I thought) and found
out later that my bolus hadn't gone through! I have tried putting the pump on
vibrate, but the batteries went low very quickly.  Has anyone found a way to
use the remote in a noisy environment?  Thanks.