[IP] Bolus not working?

we have been having same problem with geneva as of late.  I know that food
often causes it...like last night, she ate a hershey bar at 9 pm.  went to
bed and was only 157 at 10:30.
I happened to test at 2:30 for some reason...she was 372.

now..I know that when she has a growth thing,  it doesn't spike that high.

no explanation here.