[IP] Bolus not working?

This has happened once before with Brian, and I'm pretty sure it's the
site - but I was wondering if anyone has any comments/explanations....

Starting yesterday around morning snack Brian was about 300.  I
corrected and gave him his normal meal bolus - he was 350 at lunch about
an hour and a half later.  I corrected again, and gave him a small high
protein lunch and he was in range 2 hours later, and again close to his
normal range at dinner.  At bedtime he was 350, no snack, corrected to
200.  He was 350 at 10:30PM - corrected again..  A 2:00AM he was 270 -
no correction.  At 5AM he was back over 300, another correction.  Now he
is 184 at 8:00AM.  So basically he was high all night, the corrections
didn't do a darn thing until this morning for some reason.  I would have
just changed the site if it wasn't the middle of the night.  Maybe I
should have anyway.....   I'm not sure why the correction boluses didn't
work, but the basal appeared to be working.  Any ideas?

Thanks, Laurie, mom to Brian, age 4, dxd 12-98, pumping 4/00, and Keith,
age 7