[IP] chat

I understand Spot went to CJs Thursday night chat but didnt come to my
Friday morning chat.  Well Im jealous.  If you would have shown up for even
a short minute, I could have tied his number for people showing up for
thursday.  So I had a good turnout but am putting all the blame on Spot for
not getting a better number of people.  Im letting Spot know, we talked
about you. HA.  Now you'll have to show up next time. I warned everyone.
Show up or we talk about you.

Until next time,           Dauna