RE: [IP] using the insulin in the tubing

Wow, same thing happened to me last night...but I figured it out.

I have a MM so with a D this may differ.

I disconnected from my site (Sil)
I took the cartridge/reservoir out of the pump
I disconnected the tubing from the cartridge/reservoir
I pulled back the plunger about 40u.
I reconnected the tubing to the cartridge/reservoir
I put the cartridge/reservoir back into the pump and primed until a drop
came out the connector end.
I then reconnected to my site.
I used the 20u or so in the tubing until I got home 6 hours later and ate
dinner during that time too. No problem.

Better luck next time, it sounds like you left the tubing connected.

-- Sherry