[IP] Softset Snag

Has anyone ever had this happen?  Alex was doing a site change the other
day and it hurt going in, he tried to pull the needle out and it wouldnt
come, then he tried pulling the whole set but it was too painful to pull
out.  After relaxing for about 10 minutes, I finally told him I would
have to pull it out(he hates me doing anything with his sites), I pulled
straight and swift but I did feel a tug of resistance.  I inspected the
needle under a magnifying glass and could see no abnormalities.
Needless to say he did shots for the next few hours before he would put
another set in.

Leann Pruitt
mother of Alex(11) dx 11/94, pump 8/99