[IP] Re: Exercise - Eat More Sooner AND Less Later?

Michael (and all others), my question is simply that a child is pumping 20
units/day. If exercise speeds up the absorption and more food is needed to
cover the quicker absorption, will there not be less insulin available later
(and hence less food should be eaten)(assuming all other variables are
consistent with the exception of exercise).

Thanks, RK