[IP] Susan, for Cory

I think I have talked to you before. My son, Kevin is 12 and has been pumping
for a year. He was dx. a few days before Cory. You are right...why do you
have to put up with this when there is better out there for him. It IS
rediculous. Have you been turned down by the insurance?  We were too and had
to fight it, but I'd be happy to share how we did it if it would help. (If I
havent already)

Tell me what is going on at this point? Is it the endo or insurance?
Our endo was not real thrilled, but gave in, and we had to fight a few
denials from insurance also. Testimonials helped as did letters from teachers
and some family members.  I wish you the best of luck.

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/19/98
pumping 5/99