Re: [IP] ok i give up

Sara,
     Welcome to the bandwagon.  I think you may end up staying as I dont
recall ever seeing anyone that named theirs Prehshushhhhh.  How clute. (my
niece adds ells to everything, including meloow, like what does a cat say?
Meloow) (clute
You remember Prescious Pup, the cartoon,  I loved that.  Congrats on finally
naming your baby!

Dauna and Uppity Bit-h