[IP] Dr in Radford Va

To the person looking for a Dr in Radford Va [sorry I was out of town and
lost original mess.].
Dr Bruce Farris is a great endo in Radford. The best I had in 20 years. He
was starting me on the pump before my transplant so I know he is pump
friendly. I'm not sure about kids though. If you'd like I'd be glad to send
you his #. Also Dr Koch is a good one in Roanoke if he is still around but
that was 10 years ago when I was seeing him.
Good luck your moving to a beautiful part of the country.

NO SURRENDER  NO RETREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Barry Bruce
email @ redacted
ICQ# 10047360