Re: [IP] RE: Children Pumping and me venting

In a message dated 7/7/00 1:18:42 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have to fight and appeal all over the place before they
 let me have one, and that's only after I pointed out the folly in paying
 $43000.00 a year for dialysis, and balk at $5,000.00 for a pump. >>

I know somebody will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that when you go
on dialysis, you're automatically kicked over the Medicare/Medicaid. In which
case, your insurance company is off the hook and probably doesn't care if
your kidneys fail.

Jan (and Elvis)