Oh how this has so happened to me and not only because I am diabetic but
because I am over weight so my response is usually in a sarcastic tone .. "
You know you're right! can you please pass me a second helping "  sometimes I
get from my Dad "It's your body"

Or "oh honey should you really be eating that " and where does eating
disorders come from ? "hmm gee I do not know " could not be perhaps all the
eyes that go on us .. How about those family gatherings I feel like everyone
is looking at me .. but if you can get past all the eyes .. and continue on
your  way you can get though anything right? Julie P.