Re: [IP] Sammi thank you I did it in the leg ! Breast Sites

Sammi .. thank you so much because of you letter I tried my leg for the first
time tonight !! it is great .. I thought about what you said  about how you
used to give a shot in you leg all the time. that really encouraged me to do
it and my stomach thanks you too it is very sore right now seems like ever
site I used ... got infected nice to have a break so thanks again :-) Julie
P. 11yr pumper with a sore tummy