Re: [IP] RE: Children Pumping and me venting

I'm nobody's genius when it comes to math, but my control is very
decent....They just sound a bit patronising...I'm glad to hear they will
cover a pump, I have to fight and appeal all over the place before they
let me have one, and that's only after I pointed out the folly in paying
$43000.00 a year for dialysis, and balk at $5,000.00 for a pump. I had
to say this is to save money for the future, with details and they
finally granted my upgrade.
  It is sad whgen they reward those in already decent control, while a
kid sits there with a 500ng/dL reading....Jeese louise, I don't have a
clue as to who's running their department, but am pretty sure they do
not have anyone in their family that needs this help.
Good luck to you.
Jenny S.