Re: [IP] Response Re: Disetronic v. Minimed pump comparison

<part of Eric's post>
< I stated "I find the audio bolus on the MiniMed pretty useless", which
is probably the wrong choice of words, though it is actually how I feel
on the topic. >

Hi Eric,

I mentioned to you before (perhaps the post didn't get through?) that
it's important to realize that the Minimed 508 has a remote unit that is
fabulous, and certainly corrects any problems you may have had with the
audible bolus on the 507. You hold down one button to "activate" it,
then press another for the audible bolus (and press ACT to confirm). A
piece of cake. (I also use the regular audio bolus on the MM 508 all the
time--very quick and easy too)