[IP] START PUMPING WITH SALINE

Hi everybody
After many months of waiting my daughter Eileen, 12, is scheduled for saline
pump trial next Wedenesday. We are all very excited and happ
a little anxious, though.
My question is, how many new child pumpers were required to have an
overnight hospital stay? Our endo says we have to when she gets started on
insulin.
I want to thank everybody for their support. You are all great !
Keep you posted on how everything is going next week!

Yvonne
proud mom of "pumper to be"