[IP] Emla

I can't believe they command that price for Emla. It is two cheap
anesthetics mixed together. It's made by Astra Zeneca. I know I am going to
attract hate mail but ice is really a lot better since local anesthetics are
highly allergenic. You can get a nasty rash from Emla. Ambesol is probably
just as good but it too is allergenic. Like Michael I suggest ice. A bag of
frozen peas or corn conforms to the skin contours. Spot