Re: [IP] Re: Ace inhibitors...also a question

In a message dated 7/6/00 7:58:36 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< a 24 hour urine.  My number was very high. >>

OK, maybe I can encourage you a little.  My numbers for 24 hr urine proteins
were usually running in the 225-250 kind of range for years, and are now down
below 30 after pumping since Oct 98 and having normal A1c's for several years
before that.  I take only 5 mg of prinivil.  I did have one reading in the
500s some years ago, and the clinic went into emergency mode, telling me to
come in 3 times a week for blood pressure readings (I had never had high
blood pressure).  Then it was retested after my questioning it, and the new
test showed the 200s level that I was generally running in that period.

I hope to hear one day that that is the direction yours takes also.

Linda Z