[IP] Help changing addy

Sorry to send this here, but I really need some help.  I sent amessage to
the help address about changing my email address but I have heard nothing
back.  I have to change it to the other one by this weekend or I will have
to unsub (this address ca not handle the amount of mail for the whole
weekend)  If someone has an idea I would really appreciate it!

		               Samantha Rohwer
		             email @ redacted
		   	      AOL IM - Sammyr369
		    http://www.u.arizona.edu/~welchs </a>