[IP] Re: Unused Humalog

I remember reading a while back about some people donating unsed insulin.
Recently, my mail order co. shipped 5 bottles of Humalog, but did not sent
them in an ice pack as requested. I know they are probably good, but being on
a pump, during the summer, I really do want them sent on ice. The co. will
not take them back and told me to destroy them (or use them) - they are
replacing them for me. So, I'd like to donate these 5 bottles - If I remember
correctly, someone was sending them to a country outside of USA. Right now,
the bottles are in my refrigerator and I will hold on to them for a while.