[IP] IV prep, drying too slowly for numbness to stay.

one thing that geneva does have a problem with ...

she applies IV prep  after icing for pain relief.   then does a silhouette

she says it takes too long for the IV prep to DRY...her use of ice on site
doesn't last long.

she waves her hand over the IV PREP site to hasten drying.  sometimes it
isn't quick enough.  I am thinking that we need to try ambesol ...perhaps a
longer numbing time?