[IP] emla/ice/carrie

> Try some ice in a baggie -- much faster than EMLA

geneva has had to do a site change in two separate situations while in a car
ride to a vacation spot.

we always pack a blue ice in our cooler  (just because we picnic along the

she has also gotten ice from mcdonalds in an airport in atlanta.

ice is just more convenient. everyone has it on a trip somewhere.

it works great!

just bring along a zip lock baggie in your emergency kit.

geneva's mom. age 11