[IP] Names and Emla (was: We are connected!)

> Caitlyn is using her pump "Blossom" with
> the micro.  She wants to be a power puff girl,
> so she named her pump blossom, because it
> will help her blossom into a healthy girl!
heh *guilty-smile*  I've been bouncing around names for
the past couple weeks as I'll be getting a pump before
much longer, and one of the many I came up with
was "buttercup" (my favorite powerpuffgirl) -- ((It was
either that or SportySpice and that just sounded a
little too "girlpower" for me...))

I'm strongly considering "Zilla" which is a Hebrew name
meaning "shadow".  (note: "Sara" is also a Hebrew name,
meaning "Princess")

On hearing my thoughts above, a friend also
suggested "Kumiko" which is a Japanesse name
meaning "Companion". (So far this one has my strongest
vote, with "Zilla" comming in a close second)

Then there are some other thoughts such
as "Spot", "Rex", "Dawg", and "Spike" trailing loosely
on the Dog-On-A-Leash analogy, but I'm not over excited
about those.

"Becca" factors in there somewhere for reasons I'm not
even aware of, as does "Glephleblenarkogollaspuet" for
equally non-sesical, and yet consideration worthy

> 	Question to those of you that use EMLA:
> How much do you pay for it?
I didn't pay for it directly for the short time I used
it (non D reasons), but I found that it only worked a
couple of times then my skin desensitized to its

> a very small tube of it was offered to me,
> via a prescription and despite double medical
> coverage, for $42.50!  I thought that that was
> ridiculous, so I told them that I didn't want it.
*ick* $42.50 sounds insane...  Go out and get yerself
some over the counter topical pain med, it'll probably
be just as good...

-Sara G.