[IP] Re: children pumping

The Disetronic has a lock-out feature on the basals, and then the
pump can be programmed with a maximum bolus amount (I do NOT know
if this is for the entire day or just per bolus, or both. Maybe
someone else would know the answer to that.) But it does have the
ability to lock the basal settings so they can't be changed

Kristin said:
The Mini-Med is the only pump with a child block.  Disentronic
and the
new Animas both really on a feature which allows you to set a
amount of insulin that can be given in a certain time period.

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me;
I may not follow. Walk beside me that we may be as one." Ute