[IP] Re: Trigger finger...er, thumb?

>Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:15:20 -0400
From: "Vixen" <email @ redacted>

Subject: [IP] Trigger finger...er, thumb?

Good Morning!

I am looking for any close-up-&-personal info from anyone here who has
experienced "trigger finger".  <

I had the same thing haoppene and it seemed to appear overnight, although I
DO have arthritis in my hands, this was new.  I woke up one morning and
reached for the bedside phone and dropped it becaue my thumb was locked in
positin.  I could feel the clicking and found that one way to get it wehre I
needed it was to move it there with the other hand!

I saw my rheumatoligist and he injected the joint with cortisone and after a
couple of days it was back to where it was before.  That is not great
either, but sure better than all that clicking and locking!

My Home Page
Painter, Poser, Expression,  WET Images, MidC Images