Re: [IP] We are connected!

> Carrie,

First, congrats to you and your daughter on the pump.  On the EMLA.  Have you
considered trying ambesol?  I know it sounds weird but it numbs an area fairly
well and it is a lot less than the EMLA.  Also, call the company that makes EMLA
and ask for some samples.  Most companies have tons of them.  Ask you diabetic
educator and physician as well.  I've received a ton of free diabetic supplies
through them b/c company reps are always giving it to them so they will
prescribe/recommend their products.  Hope this helps.
P.S.  I think it is great that you are wearing the pump temporarily too.
Santana