Re: [IP] naming the pump was- Pumping and Surgery (LONG)

I named my pump Alida Emerenzia. But I call it Alida.
I named it after my Swedish grandmother whom I dearly loved.
I guess for some it is important to have names for things. I even have
named my acerage.
It gives objects more of a warmth feeling- Just my opinion of course
because naming thing is part of who I am :)
email @ redacted