Re: [IP] Re: Duct tape...

Sam wrote:

>>Of course the best way to use duct tape to prevent premature "set-fallout"
(also known as "setus interruptus") is to wrap the tape completely around
your waist a few times, covering the infusion site of course. May not look
"purty", but it sure does the job. Handy hint: make sure you don't have
your shirt tucked in when you try this. :-)<<

Sam, you gave me a good laugh with this one... hmmmm then I could have the
rash all round my stomach.... wonder if one should use IV Prep before the
duct tape to lessen skin sensitivity?