Re: [IP] Re: Duct tape...

At 09:55 AM 07/06/00 RoseLea wrote:
 >Sara wrote:
 >>>My bgs were GREAT all night, despite a rum with
 >real coke (YUCK), so i just duct taped the set to me for the rest of the
 >Sara, ahhhhhh a million and one uses for duct tape, "the handyman's secret
 >weapon"... LOL  I loved this but knew for sure that if I tried it, I'd end
 >up with a whopper rash from the glue on the duct tape!  *grin*

Of course the best way to use duct tape to prevent premature "set-fallout"
(also known as "setus interruptus") is to wrap the tape completely around
your waist a few times, covering the infusion site of course. May not look
"purty", but it sure does the job. Handy hint: make sure you don't have
your shirt tucked in when you try this. :-)