Re: [IP] Ace inhibitors

I guess the doctors that I have had were "progressive" since I was put on
preventative ace inhibitors in the early 70s. My BP was close, but had I not had
diabetes wouldn't have been given medication.

No matter how minor verified "complications" are, the first (and only) took my
breath away... (background retinopathy after 30 years in 1995 - still no
treatment indicated)

Jim S.
email @ redacted