Re: [IP] Re: Time it takes for delivery

When I first got my pump -- before it was plugged in -- I kept it at my bedside because I was sure I couldn't sleep with all that clicking going on. I did all sorts of practice basals and boluses and tracked the clicks by the clock on the nightstand -- 1 click per second every night till I fell asleep, and that took a while because I was more than a little excited and anxious about the whole process.

Now it's entirely possible that the silly pump goes nuts when its "owner" is asleep or otherwise not paying  close attention to it, but I don't really think so!

Did the same thing when my 508 arrived. Haven't checked on it since then.