Re: [IP] Trigger finger...er, thumb?

I had this problem back in Nov of 99 and had x-rays done on the finger and
was diagnosed as having arthritis.  It then started recurring about 2 months
ago.  I had pains and very bad clicking like feeling and every once in a
while would lock into position.  Both times was treated with cortisone shots
at the both joints at the thumb.  Doctor said if it comes back surgery would
be the next option.  The corisone shot does work except your blood sugar may
raise for a couple of days.  This may be what you are experiencing - but
YMMV and I suggest you see a doctor on this because it may be something