Re: [IP] Re:square wave

<< I do like the disetronic's lock on how much insulin you can receive in a
certain
period, but if Braden is sick and needs alot I wonder how that would work. >>

The minimed 508 has this feature as well... for all aspects of pumping I
might add. There is a maximum basal and bolus that YOU set.  And just like
you set it, if there is a time you need to go over it, you can re-set and
change it in the settings panel.  Hope that helps.

Sharon
IDDM since July 1976...born May 1975...pumping since March 2000 with Tabitha,
my blue minimed 508