Re: [IP] Re:square wave

Hi, I basically remember to do another wee bolus two to three hours
after pasta (My dietary bugaboo) and that's my method, other times, I
just tap in another 1.5 unit an hour later when I know the food I ate
will be slow in the absortion.
I have worn Disetronic all 7 years of pumping and have had no diffs at
all with it, and as a swimmer I love the waterproof feature.
If you do have the company lock it at a certain rate, always be sure to
have a pen injectore or syringe so that you can "Sub-Q' any extra you
might need.
Jenny S.